- Get you dog to listen to you, even when there are distractions
- Learn good manners in daily life : greeting, playing ..
- Be calm and relaxed around other dogs and people
- Build your dog confidence around other dogs and humans
- Learn how to address and prevent common behavior problems : Jumping, chewing, pulling on leash, barking ..
- Learn how to obtain the behaviour you want from your dog with respect and cooperation
- Build a wonderful relationship with your dog
Come when called - quickly and reliably
- Loose leash walking
Walking nicely on a leash (without pulling)
- Heel on/off leash
Keeping your dog on your side, either left or right, when convenient.
- Confidence & Trust
Building your dog's confidence and trust through a variety of activities.
- Self control
Stay calm and quiet even with other dogs or people around
- Say “hello” politely
Crossing people or other dogs, let’s ask our dog to be polite
- High Distraction
Keeping your dog focused on you or the work with distractions around.
- Fun & tricks
Let’s have some more fun teaching your dogs some tricks : Bring it, Leave it, Walk Backwards...
- Training is done through a variety of fun exercises for the dogs and the humans
- Positive reinforcement reward based training philosophy
- Classes are kept small (max 5 dogs) to ensure individual attention.
- Time for questions during and at the end of the class
- Classes are in English and 80% of attendees are expats
- Beautiful outdoor park of 4000m2 surrounded by forests and the nature
- At the entrance of the protected natural park Deurnese Peel
- Indoor space for the rainy and cold days
- Lots of equipment for dog training and agility exercises
The center is located 30 minutes drive from Eindhoven. See map
If you cannot come to the center, you can also take private training classes at your house.
COVID UPDATE : Due to the current restrictions we are splitting the classes in smaller groups. Therefore, the time of the class will vary so we can receive you all. We will send you an update every week with the schedule.
When to join ?
Our classes are setup as Open enrollment, so you can join anytime as long as there is a free spot.
8 weeks class, once or twice a week, 1 hour each session.
In our training center in Deurne (view map)
You can pick either :
- Sunday from 09:30 to 10:30.
- Thursday from 17:00 to 18:00.
- 1 time per week (8 sessions) : 240 Euros.
- 2 times per week (16 sessions) : 340 Euros